Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Currently:

* I am serving on the Design Team for Scrapbook Express. This is a scrapbook store based in Utah, with an online presence. I create 3 layouts and 3 cards/altered projects for them monthly. I also help on the forums, and similar. (This responsibility ends in Sept/Oct '08- I have been asked to stay another term- ends March/April '09))

* I am on the Design team for My Sketch World. This is an online blog. I create one layout for them a month. (Feb '09)

*I am on the Design Team for Apple Blossom Studio Stamps. This is a wonderful acrylic stamp manufacturer. I create one layout/project a month for them. (Ongoing)

* I am on staff at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. (Ongoing)
-I have a monthly faithbooking column called A Faith Perspective. I also host a blog called A Faith Perspective as an extension of this.
-I am Card and Stamp Section Coordinator
-I have organized, or co-hosted, 2 major online cropping events for the magazine, so far.